No products in the basket.
Hunter Argyll Full Knee Wellingtons
Hunter Argyll Full Knee Wellingtons are a traditional farming boot, sporting a generours calf width and knee height. These Hunter Argyll Full Knee Wellingtons are suitable for all round farming and general agricultural use, this is a rugged and hard wearing boot. Made from heavy duty rubber, they offer protection, whilst calendered soles offer a firm grip and support. These Hunter wellingtons can be relied upon when getting on with the job.
The Hunter Argyll Full Knew wellingtons are a more generous boot and we advise you to buy a size smaller than your normal shoe size.
Features and Benefits:
- Vulcanised natural rubber construction
- Built on an Orthopaedic last for the legendary Hunter fit
- Traditional calendered natural rubber sole
- Quick dry anti-bacterial knitted nylon lining
- Multi-layer cushioned sponge insole footbed
- 100% Waterproof
- Seamless latex construction – guaranteed leak proof
- Rot resistant
- Reinforced (rubber) toe cap and heel
- Cleated rubber outsole and heel for high level of grip.
|UK||EU SIZE||CALF AREA||HEIGHT|